Tuesday, October 4, 2016
||7:30 a.m. – 9:30 a.m.|
University of Toronto Faculty Club,
41 Willcocks Street,
|Please join the Council on Tall Buildings and Urban Habitat (CTBUH) Canada Chapter for the October 2016 event: "Imports and Acquisitions – MEP and Systems,” including networking time, a hot breakfast, technical presentations, and a panel discussion.|
Our question: "In the area of MEP and Systems what new technologies and techniques are influencing the way we build tall in Toronto? What are we doing well and what are we missing?"
Following four short technical presentations, a moderated panel discussion will explore the latest trends and technologies shaping the realization of tall buildings in Toronto. The presentations include:
- District Plant by Gerard MacDonald, Reshape Infrastructure Strategies Ltd
- Electric Viewglass by John Carpenter, Eastern Canada Viewglass
- Humancentric Lighting by Rahul Shira, Philips
- Integrated Piping Systems by Imran Majeed, Advanced Buildings Solutions
The discussion panel will be moderated by Smith + Andersen and comprised of:
- Wells Baker, Director, Conservation ＆ Sustainable Design, The Minto Group
- Jamie Goad, Partner, Cityscape Development Corporation
- Mark Reeve, Partner, Urban Capital
- Subhi Alsayed, Director of Innovation, Tridel
The panel will discuss how new and imported technologies and construction methods are changing the way we build and helping us to unlock value and reach new heights.
||For more information, and to register, please visit https://ctbuhcanadaoctober2016.eventbrite.ca.|
Space is limited to the first 70 registrants.